This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Ultimate NL (Ultimate NL Communications Director)Organization Name: Ultimate NL
Opportunity Title: Ultimate NL Communications Director
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: October 7, 2020
End Date: October 7, 2021
- Background/police check required
- Training or orientation required
Ultimate NL is looking for a new Communications Director
Ultimate NL the provincial sports organization for ultimate frisbee in Newfoundland and Labrador. We are a volunteer run non-profit whose objective is to manage and grow the sport of ultimate in our province.
The Communications Director plays a key role in accomplishing this goal. With the 2019-2020 season ending, Ultimate NL is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to fill the role from October 2020 to October 2021.
The responsibilities of the Communications Director includes:
- Leading Ultimate NL’s communications outreach including managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and website
- Developing web stories in a timely manner to promote Ultimate NL news and programs
- Working with board members to collect news items and photos for the website and social media
- Developing and distributing monthly newsletter via MailChimp
- Managing Ultimate NL’s website (WordPress) to keep content up-to-date and relevant
- Attending and contributing to monthly board meetings
- Managing sponsor obligations related to online presence and outreach
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has or is looking for experience in public relations.
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get DirectionsSt. John’s
Other Ultimate NL Volunteer Opportunities
Other Communications / Marketing / Media Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Update: please note that our deadline to apply for Cohorts 9 and 10 has passed. Volunteer Opportunity (Future Leaders aged …Read More