Volunteer with Animals in St. John’s, Newfoundland
Volunteering is a great way to express and show your love for animals (e.g., dogs, cats, birds and marine life). There are many ways in which you could help animals (such as volunteer work), including:
- organize a clean up of nearby shorelines – remove plastics, fishing lines, and other debris that might endanger or affect marine life and birds;
- assist at your local animal shelter;
- donate your time to a community environmental or nature centre;
- offer to walk the dogs in your neighbourhood; and
- educate yourself and others about current issues affecting animal well-being.